Monday, July 21, 2008

Quilting, from start to finish

I'm really loving how much closer blogging has brought me to the online craft community. I feel like I've seen more amazing blogs, projects & talented people this month then I have in the past few years of my life. I spend much of my day in awe.
Speaking of which, I found this wonderful blogger just today... and on her blog I discovered the most wonderful explanation of quilt making "From Start To Finish".

Lisa from celebrate CREATIVITY in all its forms takes you through every single step of, and I quote, "cutting up lots of fabric into tiny pieces and then sewing it back together". Some fantastic photos of the process are included- take a few minutes to check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the "shout out". You're so sweet to include me in your post.

I hope you dive right into a quilting project.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online