Friday, July 25, 2008

August Fields

These are not my photos. I feel the need to stress that fact only because mine are on their way, and I'm eagerly awaiting them. Very, very eagerly... the second I saw that Miss Amy Butler had officially released her new fabric line, August Fields, I found myself an etsy store and put in my order post haste. However, since they're not here yet and I still want to gush about the gorgeousness of these patterns and colors... I'm posting some pics of what my studio cutting table WILL look like in just a few days when mine arrives!


I do find it a little odd that Amy's own website doesn't even have them listed or pictured yet. If I had the mind, creativity & resources to come up with something like this, trust me, I'd be screaming about it all over the place months before they were even available!

She does have her new Solids line up on her site, some shades that I expect will come in useful... but that don't really inspire the same sort of excitment that August Fields does. Not in me anyway... of course, your mileage may vary.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nice Blog you have here!

Unknown said...

Wow, I didn't know Amy was coming out with a new line again! These are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!
~Emily

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online