Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Blog Updates

I spent quite a bit of time over the past days updating the core elements of this blog... I added a "blog roll" (bottom right of the page) which is a list of blogs I visit & love, that constantly updates itself whenever a post is made to one of the blogs. I love this feature because it saves me the time of checking each and every one- only to find that they haven't been updated in weeks. I hope you find some time to check out a few of them- some really beautiful things happen in them.

I've also added a section on the right called "Tutorials from other sites". Now I don't claim to have tried each of these out (yet), but after much time spent on internet tutorials myself, I can pretty much discern a good tute from a bad. I left them as direct links to the site that posted them- so you can ask questions or leave comments for the original authors. If you have great success or struggle horribly with any of them, I'd love to know. I have intentions to try each one, eventually, so you'd be helping me out with a quick review. :)

As I try each one- I'll post about it here, so you can see how it went.

Thats all for now!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online