Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mosaic Game

I've been seeing this little mosaic game popping up on some of my favorite blogs- and I couldn't resist. Here's how to play:

Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
Using only the first page, pick an image.
Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into
fd’s mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Jessica
2. What is your favorite food? Mushroom Pizza
3. What high school did you go to? Eastern
4. What is your favorite color? green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Norton
6. Favorite drink? White Russian
7. Dream vacation? Ireland
8. Favorite dessert? Oreos and Milk
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Craft Store Owner
10. What do you love most in life? My family and my dogs
11. One Word to describe you? Dynamic
12. Your flickr name? Elemental2008

My Mosaic:


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online