Monday, August 4, 2008

What not to...

I think that everyone should be able to poke fun at themselves, and to some extent, others. Its a fine-line of give & take that makes life well, funny.
Being that crafting is a huge part of my life- I spend a fair amount of time making fun of my own failed projects, and even projects that didn't exactly fail as much as they should have never been attempted in the first place... But I'm not going to share any of those with you today... instead I'm going to poke a little bit of fun at others... or at least share with you a couple of pages that do.

A sidesplitting site featuring exactly that... things you should not, under any circumstances, attempt to crochet. "Why not?" you ask? Well this is why not...

And here is another reason why not...


Need another?

And because I'm equal opportunity... What Not To Knit



So put down your hooks & needles for a moment... do a check, are you currently working on a project featured on one of these pages? If so, you may want to rethink it. You also may want to start running all your projects by someone else before casting on... because you may not have the best judgement...

But don't forget- keep a sense of humor! The best of us have spent HOURS (or even weeks!) on a project that didn't come out quite right.. and what can you do but laugh? After all, everyone else is!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wholeheartedly disagree about the sock monkey gown! I wish someone would knit that for me!
:o)
(thanks for the writeup.)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online