Friday, August 15, 2008

A tisket a tasket... what a cute little basket!

Okay, lame post title aside, I need to tell you- I love containers. Seriously, baskets, bottles, boxes... big, small... fabric, glass, wood... I love having things to put other things in (which is probably good, since I'm such a magpie!). Unfortunately, my obsession with containers doesn't extend as far as paying the insane prices some stores charge for the adorable basket I want so badly, you know, the one with that braided handle and... well, anyway... the solution? I think I may have found one here...

Featured on Perpetualplum's Weblog, this is an ultra-simple, ultra sweet, ultra grommety (I know, I know, thats not a word!) fabric basket for the masses. It will even give you an excuse to use up some of the amazingly cute ribbon I know you have stashed away for a rainy day... don't worry, we all do. :)


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online