Friday, August 15, 2008

Loving what you do...

This blog is mostly fun & games. I like it that way, and you seem to like it that way too. But I do think its important now and then to express just how deep the creative drive goes in me, and I expect in you too. Creating things, be they fiber, illustrations, or even words on this page... it fulfills me. Ideas, thoughts, pictures... they form in my head and the need to get them out into the world is fierce. Ultimately, I enjoy when the result is pleasing to the eye, when my stitches are straight, my colors complementary- but the most important part is the expression. It has to be.

And so when I found this on another blog I frequent, I wanted to share it with you. Perhaps crude on the very surface- but I think you'll understand the point.

From Spirit Cloth...

" ....i almost thought this post could be about art and craft and all that....but i am just thinking about making things and the different aspects of that act. the relative simplicity of the process, the important life supporting environment it creates. how it can be a part of us. in the end (i can't believe i said that) we need not judge the making beyond loving what we do."

1 comment:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh! Another lovely blog, thanks for the link!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online