Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fabric Buttons...

After a fellow Craftster expressed an interest in some of my craft supplies, I offered to do a personal swap with her. She sent me some fantastic quilting magazines, cute fabrics, and a mini paper-cutter to name just a few things...

She mentioned an affinity for "cute things" and "buttons" so I decided to spend tonight whipping up some fabric buttons for her. It was an excellent way to use some of my favorite Japanese prints- they're always such tiny designs, and they just define the word "cute".

So here's what I came up with... a simple project, but I hope she enjoys them!!

I especially love the owls... and the two hedgehogs... and of course the mushroom, and the squirrel... oh I give up, I love them all!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I so love covered buttons. I even have some of this fabric - I like the duck the best

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online