Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Canine Crafting

I joined a "Dog Swap" on Craftster, and I've been working on some goodies for a Golden Retriever named Max... the package goes in the mail tomorrow morning! The main project I wanted to send has taken me the longest, a doggy quilt for Max to snuggle with. Its in the washing machine right now- hopefully smoothing out the wonky bits (don't you love how forgiving quilting can be?)- so I can just show you a couple "in-process" shots. Its sort of a "tied" quilt- held together using buttons.




I also made three reversible bandannas with the leftover fabrics from the quilt...

A braided fleece tug toy, and a bone-shaped pillow...

I made a prototype of the bone pillow a couple weeks ago, and this is Zack snoozing on it tonight, so I guess it was a hit!

Of course anything that Zack has...

Kaya is going to want...

He usually ends up giving her what she wants... I guess with bratty little sisters, its just easier that way!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online