Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you all for encouraging me to move forward with this quilt... after a couple days of soul searching, I decided that so many experienced crafters can't be wrong! Besides, I really do love this quilt, and I'm now quite sure that its my love for it that is making me second and third guess myself...

Nonetheless- I went ahead tonight and sewed those blocks together and now it is looking just gorgeous!!

So thank you all for your support, opinions and comments. I appreciate them all so much!

Oh, and when is blogger going to come up with a fix and make it easier to actually reply personally to all the great comments I get?

2 comments:

Kate said...

I think it looks great!!! I can't wait to see the finished product. Good work.

helen-mary said...

The baby quilt is really cute. And I TOTALLY agree with you about the functionality of Blogger comments.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online