Monday, November 17, 2008

Du nähst wirklich wunderschöne Sachen!!!

A comment left on my blog recently, translating from German into the English "You sew really beautiful things!!!".

I never really thought about how crafting overcomes language barriers... but I've seen enough gorgous fabrics from across the world to know that whether its schön, όμορφος, bello, 美しい, bonito, hermoso or beau... this stuff is beautiful in any language.

I know that "Elemental" has some pretty dedicated fans in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, New Zealand, Brazil, Spain, Oman, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Portugal, Malaysia, Greece, Singapore, Bulgaria, Argentina, Turkey, Isreal, Finland & Mexico... and I just wanted to give a big "Hello!" to everyone out there that is visiting, linking and commenting. I'm so glad to have you as my guests!




1 comment:

Whisperings 13 said...

I know exactly what you mean! I love checking out my blog- even when no one comments- to see where everyone comes from! I laughingly have to admit there are places I actually have to google to figure out where they are! The furthest, most unknown was this little island in the south pacific... (and my girlfriend cant't get cable in rural PA!!! HA HA!)
Love your blog. Thanks for stopping by for the Halloween party - I am still catching up with everyone's comments -
I'll be listing you as a fav if you don't mind... You've got it right!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online