Friday, November 14, 2008

oh fransson quilt pattern- finally!!

All week, Elizabeth from oh fransson has been tempting and teasing us with sneak peaks of her new quilt pattern, a Simple Modern Baby Quilt. I can honestly tell you- I've never awaited a pattern with so much excitment. I actually woke up this morning and thought, first thing, "Oh yay!!! Its quilt pattern day!!!". Thank goodness she's an early riser and the pattern is already up at her etsy shop!!

It is a 33-page pdf tutorial that includes full color, step-by-step instructions for simple patchwork quilts with luxurious chenille or microfiber fleece backs and adorable animal appliqués. Finished quilts are approximately 40” square – the perfect size to take along in a car seat or stroller!

Would it be terribly rude for me to cancel all of my plans this weekend in order to lock myself into my studio and try out this pattern?!






No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online