Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Christine's Fabulous Finds

My boyfriend's sister, Christine, is a craft-junkie. I'm not sure if this is a new thing, or if its been dormant in her all along... but having her brother date someone like me has either been incredibly good for her, or possibly bad, depending on how you look at it. You see, I've gotten her addicted to Etsy.

I know, I know, all you crafters out there think this is a GREAT thing... another person perusing our projects, another potential handmade gift-giver... but considering the struggle I know I have, tearing myself away from Etsy & other craft sites (like this one!) to do mundane, boring things likes work, and school... well, I'm sure she's having her own issues with this now.

Sorry Christine! LOL!

But instead of encourage her to get back to work, I've decided to feed the addiction and share with you some of the awesome (and in some cases, a bit odd) things she's stumbled across this week. Enjoy!!


Reusable reversible coffee sleeve from the doe and the mouse


In celebration of Talk Like a Pirate Day... This Is A Painting Of Garnet The Outspoken Pirate, by the dreamy giraffe collection


A Pastel Multi-Colored Crochet Cotton Bath Puff from Earthtone's Bath


Leap40 30x30inch original oil painting by RozArt


And my personal favorite... a Tofu for Obama Plush by ChrisCreatures!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!! It really is interfering with my school and license studying, but it's still super awesome!! LOL

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online