Saturday, January 31, 2009

Quilty Afternoon....

Working on another baby quilt... and I've officially decided that the most difficult part of making a quilt is making the decisions!

As you can see below- I'd already finished three sets of the blocks when I was trying to choose more fabrics. Normally I choose them all at once, but in this case I've already finished two other blocks- but then decided that I hated them and took them apart... now I'm trying to decide what to replace them with...

Alright, decision made...

And now we're in the "Wait and See" stage where I lay everything out on a table, and spend a couple days walking into the room, looking at the blocks and walking back out. In about 48 hours, I'll either decide I love it and move on to quilting, or I'll hate it and we'll go back to the drawing board!

This photo is awful- the lighting is bad... but I do think I'm leaning towards loving it. My quilts always take a little time to grow on me, but I've yet to finish one I haven't absolutely adored in the end... so I've got big hopes for this little guy!

2 comments:

Laural said...

I like it!

I ended up at your blog from craftster and have been reading for awhile so I guess I should also say HI!

elizabeth said...

Cute fabric! Your quilt will be adorable :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online