Friday, October 10, 2008

New Freespirit Fabric Lines...!

The International Quilt Market will be held in Houston Texas, and I wanted to share with you the FreeSpirit designers that will be presenting their new fabrics at market.

First off is David Walker with his two new collections, Robots and Spring Fling. Robots is a "Charming collection of stars, rockets, robots and fun". His Spring Fling collection is a contrast to the Robots collections consisting of sweet characters such as butterflies, ducks, bees and bears.


Jenean Morrison is presenting her Moondance collection that chock full of fun patterns, perfect for quilting!!


Jay McCarroll with his upcoming collections Woodland Wonderland and Garden Friends.


And of course there is Melissa Averinos with her Sugar Snap collection that I posted about some time ago... I've been waiting a long time for this one!!!

1 comment:

Jenean said...

Hi! Thanks so much for mentioning me and my fabric line on your blog! I'm really excited (and nervous) about the line coming out! Thanks for the shout out! Jenean

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online